Multiple consortiums - can they transact with each other, and members pay separately

The documentation states that Blockapps governance scenario involves four contracts:

• Users represent humans
  • Groups represent a team of humans
  • Networks represent a consortium, i.e. a competitive set of cooperative teams
  • MembershipDeciders dictate the specific rules of a consortium.

Can users or groups from one consortium/network collaborate with other networks? e.g. Car Dealer in a dealership consortium looks up a car part price in a Car Parts consortium.

How does pricing work? One user pays, or can it be shared across users or groups?

I cannot find the answers to these questions online.

Users or groups from different consortia can collaborate by using our Private Chains feature.

Participants from different networks can coordinate on the main network. As an example, a car dealer might create a transaction on the main chain requesting a car price from the car manufacturer. The car dealer can respond to this request by sending a transaction with the car price.

The gas price of each transaction will be paid by an individual user.

I’d be happy to discuss this on a call. Here’s a link to my calendar to schedule a time.

Thanks for the feedback eli. I have another question that I’d like to ask on the forum regarding the governance tools to manage infrastructure resources (e.g deploy/remove nodes) within a consortium.

I understand the “application / protocol” / Ethereum level governance tools available to each party in a multi-member consortium.

How does governance of the shared infrastructure (Strato Nodes) work?

What I currently see is one party (EON / Entity Operating on Network) currently launching the blockchain platform (with a fixed set of nodes), inviting members (EP / Enterprise Participants), giving invited EP’s some capabilities to manage the shared resources (e.g. they can set up private channels and invite other members, launch/remove their own nodes) and whitelist/blacklist other members nodes.

Some questions I have:

Does the party who launches the blockchain consortium (EON) instance/genesis block have more “powers” than invited members (EP’s)?

Can a Group add more peers or remote nodes than the rest of the consortium/network (with write permission), and then perform something like a 51% attack?

If a company (with an EP) decides that the overall network is slow, and they want to contribute more nodes to improve overall performance, can they?

How does the whitelisting and blacklisting of nodes by EP’s work? IF EP 1 blacklists a node (that belongs to EP 2), will EP 3 still be able to validate against EP 2’s node? If X percent of EP’s blacklist a node, will it be blacklisted across the network for all participants?

Hope my questions make sense (there’s a lot of new terms to be aware of).